Monday, February 6, 2012

[Mom's Chicken Drumettes]


Oh.  I love these.  They're great for a potluck ... great for whatever.  My mom had this recipe when I was a teenager, and I remember stuffing my face with them whenever she made them.  So ... beware.  You can't have just one.

Mom's Chicken Drumettes

- place drumettes in the oven at 400F for 7minutes.
- turn over, cook for another 8minutes (for 15minutes total).

Sauce:

1/2 cup sugar
3 tbsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp pepper
2/3 cup water
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup soya sauce

Directions:

- mix all ingredients.
- boil in microwave for 2 minutes.
- brush 1/2 of the sauce onto drumettes.
- bake at 400F for 15minutes.
- turn over, baste with remaining sauce and cook for an additional 20minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment