Sometimes, dinner is just whatever is in the cupboard. But last night we had a family over for dinner and I wanted something nice. Problem was, I hadn't REALLY prepared for it. So, instead I made this one up and it.was.YUMMY.
Tawn's Mango BBQ Chicken
4 Chicken Breasts
2 cups BBQ sauce (we had a Whisky one ... mmmmm)
1 cup Mango juice (we always have this in the house, from Costco)
1/4 cup honey
- line your 9x9 baking dish with foil (helps with clean up)
- place chicken breasts in dish.
- mix BBQ sauce, mango juice and honey in a bowl.
- pour over chicken breasts.
- bake at 350F, covered, for 45minutes; then uncovered at 375F for 15minutes.