Another recipe tried ... to which Siah looked at me tonight and said, "Mommy. This is delicious. I love you." Pretty sure I'll be making this again.
pork tenderloin (1)
2 tbsp coconut oil
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 cup chicken broth
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp tarragon
1/4 tsp thyme
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp tomato paste
1 small onion, sliced
4 small yams, chopped in chunks
4 medium carrots, chopped in chunks
1. Heat up coconut oil in hot pan, and brown tenderloin. Remove from heat.
2. Combine sauce ingredients.
3. Place onions and yams in the crockpot.
4. add brown tenderloin on top, followed by the carrots.
5. pour sauce over.
6. Cook on high for 4-5 hours, or low 6-8 hours.