Haven't tried this yet ... was on a "go-on-and-try-this" list I made. I will update this, or remove it, after the family gives their vote on it *grin*.
Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu
2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 cup milk
4-6 chicken breasts
4-6 slices of deli ham
4-6 slices of swiss cheese
1. In a bowl, combine soup and milk.
2. pour enough of soup mixture into a slow cooker to cover the bottom; arrange chicken over top.
3. Cover chicken with slices of ham, and then cheese.
4. Pour remaining soupe mixture over cheese.
5. Cover and cook on low setting for 4-6 hours; or cook on high for 2-3hours, until chicken is fully cooked.