Fridays are "late start" at our kid's school ... we don't have to be out of the door until just before 9am. This gives us the chance to have a "family breakfast" most Fridays. So - to make it extra special, this is our tradition. And it's a yummy one.
You make this the NIGHT BEFORE ... and are a hero in the morning.
Land of Nod
14 frozen dough rolls
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding
1-2 Tbsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup melted butter
1. Grease a 10″ bundt pan and add frozen rolls.
2. Sprinkle with brown sugar, pudding powder and cinnamon.
3. Pour melted butter over all.
4. Cover with a clean, damp cloth. (leave out at room temperature).
5. In the morning, preheat oven to 350 F. and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Let sit for 5 minutes and then turn out on a serving plate.
** I don't measure anything with this one ... I put the frozen rolls in, sprinkle half a pack of pudding .... sprinkle with a guest-a-mate of brown sugar and cinnamon ... same with the butter. Make it as sweet or as cinnamon-y as you want ...