Gonna try this one this week ...
6 chicken breasts
1 pkg Italian salad dressing mix
1/3 cup warm water
8 oz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese - softened
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Spray a large slow cooker with non-stick vege spray.
2. Place chicken in slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together salad dressing mix and warm water; pour over chicken
4. In a separate bowl, beat together cream cheese, yogurt and soup. Spoon over chicken.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Serve with rice or pasta (egg noodles).