I had no idea what to name this. It's adapted from a recipe that I got off of Pinterest. But honestly? It was BLAND. And yucky. SO I added some stuff ... let it simmer. And I've had it for the last two meals. Mmmmm. Pureed yumminess.
Clean Broccoli Soup with Kick
4 cups chopped broccoli
4 cups chopped cauliflower
½ onion, diced
1 tbsp coconut oil
½ small tin of organic tomato paste
1 tin of coconut milk
3 tsp chipotle chilli powder
salt and pepper to taste
1. sautee onions in coconut oil until clear.
2. add broccoli and cauliflower.
3. pour enough chicken stock to almost cover the veggies.
4. simmer until soft.
5. blend until smooth.
6. add tomato paste and coconut milk.
7. add chipotle powder, salt and pepper.