I made these for their lunches tomorrow - and they've already eaten 6 of the dozen for an after-school-snack. Off I go to make some more LOL. Probably should double this ...
Cinnamon Crumb Banana Muffins
1 + ½ cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking power
½ tsp salt
¾ cup white sugar
⅓ cup melted butter
3 mashed bananas
⅓ cup brown sugar
2 tbsp flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers.
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon.
- Cut in 1 tablespoon butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.