This is a standard "special" breakfast in our home ... especially in the fall and winter months. This is not my own image - but exactly what it looks like.
BAKED 9x13 PANCAKES
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In blender or bowl, blend together eggs, milk, flour, and salt.
- Melt butter in 9x13 pan in oven.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Pour in batter.
- Return to oven and bake (without peeking) for 18 minutes.
- Pancake should be very high and puffy.
- Remove from oven and cut into 6 large squares.
- Serve immediately.